Homeowners - Condo and Townhome Owners - Mobile Home Owners - Apartment Owners - Commercial Building Owners - and all Real Property Owners
Whether it's Hail, Wind, Pipe Break, Fire, Drain/Sewer Backup and most Every Insurance Claim for your Real Estate
What OFTEN Goes Wrong?
- Undiscovered Damages
- Underpayment by the Insurance Company
- Many insurance companies cause delays to put financial pressure on you and your contractor to make it more likely you will accept less.
- When you are underpaid you are forced to pay out of your own pocket OR have your Contractors cut corners.
- Some contractors may not install the materials as instructed by the manufacturer or as code requires. Just because they say they do doesn't mean they did or their crew did. How Do You Know?
- Are you a damage expert?
- Are you a restoration/construction expert?
- Do you have time to manage and ensure the work is done correctly?
- Do you have the knowledge to get a fair estimate from the insurance company?
- If you have seen the commercials for the attorneys that sue insurance companies you know what each and everyone of them says. The insurance company is NOT on your side!. You are not in good hands! Attorneys state in most of those commercials that they often get 300% more than the insurance company offers.
- SO DO WE!
- No, we are no attorneys, we are Cause of Damage experts and construction and restoration experts.
What You Should Know
- Undiscovered damage will get worse over time. It will cost significantly more to restore. It can cause health issues. It will cause the property value to be less than it should be.
- It becomes more and more expensive to restore damage the longer the time it exists without being discovered.
- Undiscovered damages can cause health problems
- Undiscovered damages and maintenance that is not kept up will reduce the property value
- The more property owners that get underpaid likely means more properties that have substandard restoration which will mean more properties in your neighborhood will become run down and the neighborhood in general will decrease in appeal and subsequently people will move away and the values will go down or at least not up as high as they should.
The Opposite is also true
- When you eliminate undiagnosed damages, you ensure you eliminate the risk of further damage, health issues, and the loss of value to you property
- Claims that are paid fairly mean you have enough money to get the restoration done correctly.
- Fair payment to you and restoration done correctly will ensure your home does not decrease in value.
- Entire neighborhoods and communities benefit from fair payments and proper restoration. It increase pride in neighborhood and street appeal. People want to live in a neighborhood where people take care of the properties, the better they are cared for the more people want to live there and the greater the value of the property. The greater your property value the greater your net worth, the more money you have for retirement and so on.
- Claim Animalz is your Cause of Damage Expert. Our fee is almost always paid for by your insurance company and our fee does not get subtracted from the amount you receive for your claim.
- Claim Animalz works with local non profits to educate owners, teaching them the knowledge and sharing resources. Claim Animalz can show you how to protect yourself from construction projects regardless of whether the contractor is unscrupulous or well meaning. You will know how to protect yourself financially, and how to ensure the restoration and or maintenance is done properly.
What We Do for YOU
- Obtain an agreed upon scope of work (estimate) with the insurance carrier on behalf of the property owner and their contractors.
- Liaison with the insurance carrier.
- Inspect subject property to determine if the property has sustained damages.
- Determine the Cause of the damages identified.
- Photo Document Damages and material related to the restoration of the damages.
- Measure accurately materials, elevations, roofs, interior rooms as needed.
- Notate damages and critical and necessary data for the purpose of using that data in detailed reports.
- Research code requirements for the municipality where the subject property located.
- Determine existing materials and research like king and quality materials.
- Obtain manufacturers instructions of materials to be used in the restoration.
- Review and highlight pertinent information for insurance carriers review.
- Determine if an expert is needed to make a determination, and if so contact, hire, and obtain proper report or statement needed to support findings.
- Create CAD/Sketch diagrams of roofs and rooms and dimension or sketch exterior elevations based on the measurements and notes taken.
- Create detailed estimates notating line items explaining them if they are not immediately obvious to a property owner and or an insurance adjuster.
- Download, Organize, reduce the size, and manage photos representing damages, related operations and materials to perform restorations as well as removal of materials, discoveries that change the operation, and the repair and or installation of materials
- Create Photo Reports; labeling and describing photos, ordering the photos in the same order as the estimate as to tell the story of the damage and repair.
- Create Cause of Damage Reports as needed
- Send and review estimate with property owners contractors.
- Send contractors and subcontractors manufacturers instructions for the materials they will be using.
- Inform and review OSHA requirements and Urge the contractor managing to review Job Safety
- Meet with contractors as needed.
- Oversee contractors as needed.
- Inspect contractors work to help ensure it is being completed per manufacturers instructions and code
- Photo Documents contractors work demo and installation.
- Create updated supplemental estimates as needed.
- Trigger Escalation past the adjuster, and if necessary past the supervisor
Do you want to do this yourself?
Do you want the responsibility?
Do you want to hire contractors and check their work to ensure it's done right?
Can you stand toe to toe with the insurance adjuster?
Do you have the Time?
Is it worth it to you?
Who Pays Us?
The Insurance Companies add extra funds over and above the amount necessary to restore your property in order to pay us.
What if you bought a crappy policy?
We have been able to help many people regardless of the policy they purchased.
Can we help you?
You will never know unless you contact us.
Schedule a conversation Today
| P.O. Box 440837, Aurora, CO 80044 |
| 720 503 1880 |
| EMAIL CLAIM ANIMALZ INC |
| 720 503 1880 |
| EMAIL CLAIM ANIMALZ INC |